Msn ingilizce nickler | Komik Msn Nickleri Avatarları
Komik Msn Nickleri Avatarları: Msn ingilizce nickler



25 Kasım 2007 Pazar

Msn ingilizce nickler











<< Be smart,be clever put me in your heart for ever

-<< Shoot myself to love you If I loved myself I'd be shooting you
<< seni sevmek için kendimi vurdum eğer kendimi sevseydim, seni vururdum

<< Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell

-<< When you're in love, what can go wrong?
<< Aşıkken ne ters gidebilir ki.

<< I Close My Eyes And Kiss Your Lips, Then I Go To Paradise
<< Roses are red diaments are plastic, I am great, you are fantastic!
<< тнєяє ιѕη'т α ρℓα¢є тσ ℓσνє ιη му ℓιƒє.!.!.!
<< Love is a Feeling that Lasts Forever..
<< Don't love me for fun, love me for a reason .. let the reason be love
<< Shoot myself to love you If I loved myself I'd be shooting you
<< Ur hot as fire sharp as glass u break my heart ima kick yo ass!
<< Life.. has betrayed me once again
<< Nice pants, can I test the zipper?
<< When you have loved and you've lost someone You know what it feels like to lose
<< I'm here without you baby But your still on my lonely mind
<< Is that a gun in ur pocket or are you just happy to see me?
<< We are all in there with the dead
<< Love is when u don't want to go to sleep cuz reality is beta than a dream
<< I will love you till death do us part
<< Do you belive in love at first site, or should I walk by again?
<< << soon to be blinded by tears
<< I'm loved by some, hated by many, but wanted by many

Nicklerin Dewamı için >>>> Alemturka

0 yorum:



Blog Arşivi